- Your Indian freight and logistics partner
- Moving your project cargo in India
- Freight Forwarders Bangalore
- Delhi Freight Forwarders
- Shipments – Freight Forwarding Services for India-US Imports and Exports
- Calculating Chargeable Weight for Air Freight Shipments
- Freight forwarders in Mumbai, India
- Logistics Service Provider in India
- Transportation and Logistics
- Krishnapatnam port to compete with Chennai and Ennore for car exports
Selecting a good freight forwarding company
How do you sort a good freight forwarding company from a bad one? We APT Logistics have compiled a quick check list for you to consider before hiring:
1. Look for a company which offers various different modes of export and import and to a variety of different countries. They are more likely to be highly experienced and have measures in place to ensure the security of your freight.
2. Locate a company which is a forwarder and customs broker in one.
3. Make sure that the company you use are experienced enough to deal with your needs.
4. Ultimately you are looking for a freight company which offers a combination of deferred and express transportation services as this will give you the widest amount of options.
5. You want both reliability AND competitive rates.
6. Look for proactive in-transport monitoring. For your own peace of mind, ensure that the air freight company offers some form of monitoring or reassurance whilst your freight is in transport.
7. Ask for testimonials.