- Your Indian freight and logistics partner
- Moving your project cargo in India
- Freight Forwarders Bangalore
- Delhi Freight Forwarders
- Shipments – Freight Forwarding Services for India-US Imports and Exports
- Calculating Chargeable Weight for Air Freight Shipments
- Freight forwarders in Mumbai, India
- Logistics Service Provider in India
- Transportation and Logistics
- Krishnapatnam port to compete with Chennai and Ennore for car exports
All posts tagged "Handling of dangerous goods shipment in India"
Handling of dangerous goods shipment in India
Dangerous goods (DG cargo or Haz cargo) are materials in solid, liquid or gaseous form that can harm people or the environment. They are subject to standard chemical regulations. These Hazardous materials are generally described as HAZMAT....
- Posted September 3, 2018