- Your Indian freight and logistics partner
- Moving your project cargo in India
- Freight Forwarders Bangalore
- Delhi Freight Forwarders
- Shipments – Freight Forwarding Services for India-US Imports and Exports
- Calculating Chargeable Weight for Air Freight Shipments
- Freight forwarders in Mumbai, India
- Logistics Service Provider in India
- Transportation and Logistics
- Krishnapatnam port to compete with Chennai and Ennore for car exports
All posts tagged "Over Dimensional Cargo"
Logistics partner in India
APT Logistics has superior knowledge of air & ocean freight for both export & import shipments. Working together with our partners worldwide provides customers with options to achieve the best possible services. We offer customers air services...
- Posted September 20, 2018
Freight Forwarders in Pipavav (Gujarat – India)
We handle all types of sea shipment- export or import at Pipavav port, Gujarat. Sea shipment (FCL/LCL) / over dimensional cargo / project cargo / Customs clearance / Trucking / Warehousing, etc.. We are the professional Class...
- Posted September 7, 2018
WE DO THE HEAVY LIFTING
Demand for heavy equipment used in construction, earth moving, mining and forestry is increasing worldwide. APT LOGISTICS meets all your special requirements for faster clearance and fewer delays. We are experts at handling over sized, heavy, and...
- Posted February 8, 2016
Transportation of Out of Gauge Cargoes carried on Special Equipments
APT Logistics provides services which are superior & are appreciated by our customers worldwide. We provide tailor made logistics solutions to all our customers & take into concern at every step of our service, right from cargo...
- Posted November 14, 2014
Over Dimensional Cargo Movement in India
APT Logistics undertakes Over Dimensional Cargo movement through our specially designed long trailers which are capable of carrying heavy and extensive loads. We associate with our client right from Project planning to erection and commissioning. Transportation of...
- Posted December 22, 2012